The shop JaimeMaVoiture registered in the trade register under the name Z-DISCOUNT.
Address: 14 RUE DU CANAL - 76380 CANTELEU
- NAF Code: 4791B
- Activity label: Remote sales on specialized catalogue
Legal form: Other limited liability company
Social capital: 4,000 EUROS
SIRET: 507 780 997 00023
Herbergement and site design by "Heinrich Boman SA" on OVH shared server.
Updated by "Heinrich Boman SA."
POLICY PrivacyFROM THE SITE:
ARTICLE 1: PREAMBLE
This policy Privacy applies to the site: Jaimemavoiture.fr.
This policy Privacy aims to expose users of the site:
- The way in which their personal data is collected and processed. All data that may be able to identify a user should be considered personal data. These include first name and name, age, postal address, email address, user location or IP address;
- What are users' rights to do with this data?
- Who is responsible for processing personal data collected and processed;
- To whom this data is transmitted;
- Possibly, the site's policy regarding "cookies" files.
ARTICLE 2: GENERAL PRINCIPLES FOR DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
In accordance with the provisions of Article 5 of the European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of the data of users of the site respects the following principles:
- Legalityloyalty and transparency: Data can only be collected and processed with the consent of the user who owns the data. Whenever personal data is collected, the user will be told that their data is being collected, and why their data is collected;
- Limited purposes: Data collection and processing are performed to meet one or more objectives set in these terms and conditions of use;
- Minimizing data collection and processing: only the data needed to properly execute the site's objectives is collected;
- Data retention reduced over time: Data is kept for a limited time, of which the user is informed. If the shelf life cannot be communicated to the user;
- Integrity and Privacy collected and processed data: the data handler is committed to ensuring the integrity and Privacy collected data.
In order to be lawful, in accordance with the requirements of Article 6 of the European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of personal data can only take place if it meets at least one of the following conditions listed:
- The user expressly consented to the treatment;
- Treatment is necessary for the proper execution of a contract;
- The treatment meets a legal obligation;
- Treatment is due to a need to safeguard the vital interests of the person concerned or another natural person;
- Treatment may be explained by a need related to the performance of a mission of public interest or which falls within the exercise of public authority;
- The processing and collection of personal data is necessary for the purposes of legitimate and private interests pursued by the person responsible for the processing or by a third party.
ARTICLE 3: DATA TO PERSONAL TRAIT COLLECTES AND TREATS IN THE CONTEXT OF THE SITE NAVIGATION
Has.COLLECTED AND DENED DATA AND COLLECTE MODE
Personal data collected on the site Jaimemavoiture.fr are:
First name, name, postal address, email address, phone number
This data is collected when the user performs one of the following operations on the site:
Website visit, registration and order
In addition, when a payment is made on the site, proof of the transaction including the purchase order and invoice will be kept in the site's publisher's computer systems.
The processing manager will keep all data collected for a period of: 2 months.
Data collection and processing meet the following goals:
Provide optimal use
b. TRANSMISSION OF THE SERYS IN THE TIERS
The personal data collected by the site is not transmitted to any third party, and is processed only by the site's publisher.
c. HOSTING DATA
The site Jaimemavoiture.fr is hosted by: , headquartered at:
The host can be contacted at 0951603162
The data collected and processed by the site is exclusively hosted and processed in France.
ARTICLE 4: RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSINGAND DEPARTED TO THE PROTECTION OF DATA
Has.THE PERSON IN CHARGE OF DATA PROCESSING
The person responsible for processing personal data is: Jean-pierre, web administrator. It can be contacted as follows:
The data handler is responsible for determining the purposes and means of processing personal data.
b.OBLIGATIONS OF THE RESPONSABLE OF THE DATA TRAITEMENT
The processing manager undertakes to protect the personal data collected, not to pass it on to third parties without the user being informed of it and to respect the purposes for which the data was collected.
The site has a certificate Ssl to ensure that information and the transfer of data passing through the site are secure.
A certificate Ssl ("Secure Socket Layer" Certificate) aims to secure the data exchanged between the user and the site.
In addition, the data handler undertakes to notify the user if the data is corrected or deleted, unless this results in disproportionate formalities, costs and procedures.
In the event that integrity, Privacy or the security of the user's personal data is compromised, the person in charge of the processing undertakes to inform the user by any means.
c.THE DEPARTED TO THE PROTECTION OF THE DATA
In addition, the user is informed that the following person has been appointed Data Protection Delegate: Jean-pierre, web administrator.
The role of the Data Protection Delegate and ensuring the proper implementation of national and supranational provisions relating to the collection and processing of personal data. It is sometimes called Opd (for Data Protection Officer).
The data protection delegate can be reached as follows:
ARTICLE 5: RIGHTS OF THE USER
In accordance with the regulations regarding the processing of personal data, the user has the following rights listed.
In order for the data handler to grant his request, the user is required to communicate to him: his first and last name as well as his email address, and if relevant, his account number or personal or subscriber space.
The data handler is required to respond to the user within 30 (thirty) days.
Has. PRESENTATION OF THE RIGHTS OF THE WORLD IN COLLECTE AND DATA TRAITEMENT
a. Right of access, rectification and right to erasure
The user can review, update, edit or request the deletion of their data, following the following procedure:
The user must send an email to the web administrator
If the user has one, he has the right to request the removal of his personal space by following the following procedure:
The user should contact the administrator and formulate the request to delete the data
b. Right to Portability Data
The user has the right to ask for Portability of his personal data, held by the site, to another site, complying with the following procedure:
The user should contact the administrator and make his request
c. Right to limit and oppose data processing
The user has the right to request limitation or to object to the treatment of his data by the site, without the site being able to refuse, except to demonstrate the existence of legitimate and compelling grounds, which may prevail over the interests and rights and freedoms user's.
In order to request a limitation on the processing of their data or to object to the processing of their data, the user must follow the following procedure:
The user should contact the administrator and make his request
d. Right not to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on an automated process
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation 2016/679, the user has the right not to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on an automated process if the decision has legal effects concerning him, or affects him significantly. similarly.
e. Right to determine the fate of data after death
The user is reminded that he can organize what the fate of his collected and processed data should be if he DiesLaw No. 2016-1321 of October 7, 2016.
f. Right to refer the matter to the relevant supervisory authority
In the event that the data handler decides not to respond to the user's request, and the user wishes to challenge that decision, or, if he or she believes that any of the rights listed above are being infringed, he or she is entitled to seize the Cnil (National Commission for Computer Science and Freedoms, https://www.cnil.fr) or any competent judge.
b.PERSONAL DATA OF MINOR PERSONS
In accordance with the provisions of Article 8 of the European Regulation 2016/679 and the Computer And Freedoms Act, only minors aged 15 or over can consent to the processing of their personal data.
If the user is a minor under the age of 15, the consent of a legal representative will be required so that personal data can be collected and processed.
The publisher of the site reserves the right to verify by any means that the user is over 15 years of age, or that he has obtained the consent of a legal representative before browsing the site.
ARTICLE 6: USE OF "COOKIES" FILES
The site may use "cookie" techniques.
A "cookie" is a small file (less than 4 ko), stored by the site on the user's hard drive, containing information about the user's browsing habits.
These files allow it to process traffic statistics and information, facilitate navigation and improve service for the user's comfort.
For the use of "cookie" files involving the backup and analysis of personal data, the user's consent is necessarily required.
This user's consent is considered valid for up to 13 (thirteen) months. At the end of this period, the site will again ask for the user's permission to save "cookies" files on his hard drive.
a. User's opposition to the site's use of "cookie" files
It is brought to the user's knowledge that he can object to the registration of these "cookies" files by setting up his navigation software.
For information, the user can find the following addresses to set up their navigation software to oppose the registration of "cookies" files:
- chrome In https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl
- Firefox In https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/enable-and-Disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari Http://www.apple.com/legal/Privacy/en-ww/
- Internet Explorer In https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explore-Delete-manage-cookies
- opera Http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
In the event that the user decides to disable the "cookies" files, he can continue to browse the site. However, any malfunction of the site caused by this manipulation could not be considered to be due to the publisher of the site.
b. Description of the "cookies" files used by the site
The site's editor draws the user's attention to the fact that the following cookies are used while browsing:
ARTICLE 7: CONDITIONS FOR CHANGING THE POLICY OF Privacy
This policy Privacy can be accessed at any time at the following address:
The publisher of the site reserves the right to modify it to ensure compliance with the law in force.
As a result, the user is invited to come and see this policy on a regular basis Privacy to keep abreast of the latest changes that will be made to it.
It is reported to the user that the latest update of this Privacy intervened on: 10/12/2018.