Introducing the Lexus UX
Production of this urban crossover has started in 2018.
This model complements the Lexus SUV range, such as Lexus RX or even Lexus NX.
It only exists in hybrid version: the Lexus UX 250h.
It comes in two types: UX 250h 2WD, and UX 250h AWD, both of 184 horsepower.
Several finishes are proposed such as:
- entry-level finish,
- finish Pack, which is equipped with the rearview camera as well as roof rails, and LED fog lights,
- finish Luxury, equipped with anthracite rims, and leather interiors,
- finish F SPORT, equipped with 18" alloy wheels, LED flashers, and the electric sunroof,
- finish EXECUTIVE, with a wide screen of 10.3" (compared to 7" on the other versions), the leather interior, ventilated seats, and 360-degree panoramic view,
- finish F SPORT EXECUTIVE, bringing together the options of the above models,
- finish PACK BUSINESSfor professional clients like Frédéric. This version is equipped with front and rear radars, and an electric opening/closing tailgate.
Our parts and accessories for Lexus UX
We offer several parts and accessories to equip your Lexus UX.
For the time being, these parts are limited to the following parts:
- the walking kit foot,
- the Honeycomb-looking honeycomb grille F SPORT.
As more accessories are added, such as air deflectors or rubber mats.
All of our products are adaptable parts, interchangeable with the original manufacturer part.
Our parts are not original manufacturer parts.
Calandre for Lexus UX 250h F-SPORT.This grille fits on all LEXUS UX models after 2018. It will give a great sporty look without tuning your Lexus UX.